Quotes About Babies
It is difficult to find the right words to describe all that a baby is.
These are some of the Best Quotes About Babies :
1.''You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundlels of hope.Like the future in a basket.'' -- Lish McBride, Author.
2.''In the garden of humanity every body is a fresh new flower'' -- Debasish Mridha -- philosopher.
3.''Babies should be classified as an antidepressant .It's pretty hard to be in a bad mood around a 5-month-old baby''--Jim Gaffigan
4.''Having a Baby is a life-changer.It gives you a Whole other perspective on why you wake up every day''--Taylor Hanson.
5.''Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each others''--Ed Howe, Novelist
6.I don't know why they say ''you have a Baby''.''The Baby has you''--Gallaghar,Comedian
7.''Babies are such a nice way to start people.''--Don Herold,Writer
8.''A baby is born with a need to be loved-and never outgrows it.''Frank A.Clark,Politician
9.''A new baby is like the beginning of all things..hope, a dream of possibilities.''Eda Leshan, writer
10.''My baby nephew is a real ladies man.He dosn't need to pick up women.They pick him up.''--Jarod Kintz,Writer
11.''You hear people say it all the time, how life changes so drastically. But you can't possibly grasp how beautiful that is until you have your child''.--Pink, musician.
12.''A loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.''--Ronald Knox, theologian.
13. “There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.”
14. “Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.”
15. “A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents.”
16. “You will love that little boy so very very much… even more than you love yourself. That little angel is what you call a son.”
17. “Coos and gurgles, and chuckles. Suddenly your baby boy fills your life with these sounds that tug your heartstrings every time.”
18. “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.”
19. “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.”
20. “Baby – A little bit of heaven sent down to earth.”
21.“She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.”
22. “Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.”
23. “So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me Mom.”
Some of the names and meanings in this page may be suggested by users